Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Kellan has been a little under the weather again, but was thankfully he seemed to be feeling well enough today to get out and enjoy or 65+ degree weather for a little bit.  It was nice to get some fresh air, and I think Kellan enjoyed the change of scenery.

When we got to the park I immediately saw that we were far from the only ones who had the idea to enjoy this beautiful day as a family.  The playground was filled with people.  We steered clear of the playground - too many germs for a baby who isn't feeling well to begin with - and headed to the grass to play. Kellan loved watching the kids play and seems to enjoy being outside.


I can't wait until Rob comes home and we can do this type of thing all together again.  (Shouldn't be too much longer now!) 


Happy Valentine's Day!


Looking cool in my shades!

Not sure I really like them though...

Distracted by a toy.

Mr. Tough Squish!



Us in the park.

Rolling!

Checking out the people as they walk by.

Time to move to some shade!
(and time for Mommy to pack a sunhat in the diaper bag)

View from below.

My goofy baby!

Yelling at me for laughing at him!

Being goofy again!

Ohhh Grass!

This is neat!

Feels cool too!


Wonder what it tastes like.
(Don't worry I immediately removed the grass from his mouth)

Standing!

Falling and laughing!

It was a nice day.  Hopefully Kellan's fever stays gone and we can enjoy our week.  Happy Valentine's Day my sweet little Squishapillar.  You are my favorite Valentine.  (sorry Rob - you are a very close second!)

Xoxxo,
Us

1 Comments:

At February 14, 2010 at 6:04 PM , Blogger Kerri said...

Ahhhhh...the warm air post was refreshing just to read about it...I keep telling myself, ONE day we'll be out at the park again. That sounds wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home