Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cropdusting My Baby!


This is something I never thought I would be doing! One in a long line of many to come I am sure.

So Squish has always had some baby acne, but I started to notice a more red rash on his face. When we went into the pediatrician, he told me it was prickly heat rash, and kinda acted like it was nothing.

However, me being the worrier my mother says I am, I made the phone call to my her to ask her about it. She told me that I should use corn starch on it. OK I thought, not thinking to ask more questions. After Rob told me I should make a paste out of it, I put in another call to my Mom, who informed me I just had to brush it on.

So we did, and it worked. So now each night before bed I dust my son in cornstarch in an effort to fight this prickly rash. Although I have to say with it being in the 110s here, I think we may be in for a long summer and many "white" nights!

I love having family to get advice from, I only wish they were a lot closer. We love and miss you all!

xoxxo

Us

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home