Friday, August 27, 2010

More Blogging Awards!! ~ Feeling Very Liked!!

I was recently give two awards by two very sweet ladies.
Deb at Lucas’s Journey with Sensory Processing Disorder gave me the Cherry on Top award.

1. Thank the person who gave this award to you:

  • Deb – you rock. No seriously, your strength inspires, and there is no doubt that you are a great mother. Lucas is lucky to have you as a mother. Thank you for thinking of me.
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
  • Working on it!!

3. List three things which you love about yourself.
Why is it so easy to find things you love in others, but we are so critical of ourselves??
  • I love my eyes, and I love that I gave them to my son.
  • I love that even if I question it now and then, I am a good mother, and a good wife.
  • I love that I can cook, and that the more I do, the better I get.
4. Post a picture you love.

I thought I would change it up, and post a picture that I took before I got pregnant with Squish I took this on a cool day at Red Rock.

5. Pass this award on to 5 of the sweetest bloggers:
  1. Mom-A-Logues
  2. Life after Yes
  3. Adventures in Mommyhood
  4. Crouching Mother Hidden Toddler
  5. Two Monkeys and a Washtub


Dawn over at the Mom-A-Logues also gave me an award today. Feeling very liked over here in Vegas I tell you!!

There are some rules to this award and I will take them very seriously.

1.) THANK the blogger who awarded it to you.
Dawn, you are so nice to think of me. I am so touched you thought of me and my little family blog! Thanks for making my day a little brighter.

2.) Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation and experience using five words.

1.Love 2. Therapeutic 3. Thoughtful 4. Refreshing 5.Sharing

3.) Pass it on to 10 other blogs you feel has real substance..

  1. Joy’s Laughter
  2. Eco Friendly Family
  3. The Paper Mama
  4. The Mommyhood Memos
  5. The Tarr Pit
  6. The Mack to my Cheese
  7. The Little Blonde Girl
  8. The Adventures of Two under Two
  9. Our Precious Jaz
  10. 3 Four and Under

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At August 27, 2010 at 4:18 PM , Blogger Beth said...

So honored! Thanks so much!
Beth @ Two Monkeys & a Washtub

 
At August 27, 2010 at 4:48 PM , Blogger Joy said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

you are too kind!

 
At August 27, 2010 at 6:47 PM , Blogger Sippy Cup Mom said...

You deserve it!!

Cute awards! ;-)

 
At August 27, 2010 at 7:30 PM , Blogger Carolyn said...

Thank you for the award!! :)

 
At August 28, 2010 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, thank you for the comment, and thank you for the award! That was really nice! I'll post about it and pass it on really soon! :)

 
At August 31, 2010 at 4:51 AM , Blogger Adriel Booker said...

aw, thanks so much for the sweet award!! :D

 
At September 1, 2010 at 6:44 PM , Blogger Kelly Polizzi said...

Aw you are so sweet,thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home