Sunday, July 26, 2009

Date Night

Well it is official. I actually managed to leave Kellan last night so that Rob and I could enjoy a night out. Grandpa Mark and Geegee (dee) were here visiting and were more then happy to babysit.
So we ventured out. And it was a really nice night. We did manage to talk about other things then Kellan at dinner, although not very much! :) We went to the RedRock and had burgers, where we ran into my OB. That was kinda funny! I also enjoyed a margarita. It was very nice. Then we went to a movie - Public Enemies (not my choice - I wanted to see Harry Potter) but it was ok. Very slow. By the time it ended I was ready to get back to see Kellan.
We got home, and Kellan had done wonderful. No big issues. This was a wonderful relief. I loved spending time with my husband, and enjoyed the night out. But it was nice to come home to the baby too.
xoxxo,
Us

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 27, 2009 at 12:27 PM , Anonymous Kerri said...

Congrats!!! That's a big step! We DID go see Potter on Saturday...it was good. Definitely a leader for the next movies, and I was having Braxton Hicks Contractions the WHOLE time (but what else is new)...So hooray for you AND me that managed Date night this weekend! That rocks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home