Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We made the switch!


Hi all!

So we switched to cloth diapers beginning last week, and so far it has been great. Gone are the days of pins and ugly covers. Now they fasten with a ace bandage like clip called a snappy, and have super cute covers. Kellan has been doing great in them, and we haven't had any leakage yet! I am glad I could do this. I know we wouldn't be able to if I was working. I am so blessed to be able to stay at home and be with him. I love being a Mommy! It's the best job I've ever had!
Xoxxo,
Us

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 22, 2009 at 5:53 PM , Anonymous Kerri said...

Wow! Way to go with the cloth diapers! My college roommate has been on a cloth diapering kick, too...check out her blog--she's given tips and her own thoughts--rowleyrealm.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home