Monday, December 28, 2009

What a Wonderful Life...


My life that is.  Christmas was wonderful this year.  The only thing that could have made it any better was that my husband was here to share it with us, and also that all of my family (Mom's side and In-laws) were also in the same place.  I am reminded by such a wonderful holiday how blessed we are.  Kellan enjoyed opening his presents, ok - well he enjoyed eating the ribbons and paper.  But later he has enjoyed all the toys he received.   He sure was spoiled by everyone in the family.  Thank you all for making his first Christmas such a special one!  I still have to pinch myself on a daily basis, and for the life of me do not know what I did to deserve such a wonderful baby, husband, and family.
Please enjoy some pictures from our Holiday.


My Best Present Ever!

Hope your Holidays were just as special!  Can you believe we are headed full steam in to 2010???

Xoxxo,
Us

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2009 at 9:54 PM , Anonymous Carolyn said...

He's so adorable!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home