Sunday, January 31, 2010

Getting Better

So after being sick for over a week, losing a pound, and just not being his normal sweet self, Kellan seems to be doing much better.  I think the medicine really helped. 
This weekend was very busy - we had two 1st birthday parties to go to that we were happy to be healthy enough to do so.  It was nice getting out on the weekends, as we usually don't have too much to do, other then church (which I am still trying to find one I like).

Please enjoy some pics from our weekend.

I love his expression here - like "wow this is new!"
Kellan LOVED the ball pit - Rob and I plan on getting him one for his 1st birthday!

One more reason to get mobile....

Happy Squish!

Not fully recovered yet...
Tubby Time!
My happy man!
Silly Kellan!
Thoughtful little man.  I love my life....


Xoxxo,
Us

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At February 1, 2010 at 9:29 AM , Anonymous Carolyn said...

I love his little hat! He's so cute!
I'm glad he's feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home