Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Daily Vegas ~ Handmade Felt Flower Headband

I am really trying to find time to craft more. Even though I am not very good at a lot of it, it really does help me de-stress. I find myself crafting most when things aren't going very well for me. I guess the process of making something by hand helps me to re-focus.

This week was a playgroup friend's 2nd birthday. I thought it would be nice to make her a felt flower headband.

It was super easy, lots of fun, and rewarding all at the same time.

In case you didn't know, I have a little obsession with headbands, ruffles, and girly things. It wasn't always this way, but for the past couple of years I have really gotten into it. Settling into my own style I suppose.

So here is my final product.






I am linking up at Skip to My Lou for Made by You Mondays! And Made with Love Monday at Sew Chatty!

Slowly but surely I am finding my crafty side.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At January 4, 2011 at 4:54 PM , Blogger TisforTonya said...

oh cute! my girls got a pile of headbands for Christmas that are just begging for embellishment... looks like I need to get busy!

 
At January 4, 2011 at 5:26 PM , Blogger ~Dawn~ said...

TUTORIAL....PLEASE?

 
At January 4, 2011 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Sippy Cup Mom said...

Emily, that is super cute!

 
At January 5, 2011 at 7:24 AM , Blogger Marissa said...

SO adorable!! Love it :)

THANKS for helping me with some bloggy secrets lately...the emails have been MUCH appreciated! THANK YOU!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home