Saturday, August 8, 2009

Gym Time


OK so this is going to be short, BC I am exhausted. I left Kellan with his Daddy today, and headed off to the gym to start working out again. Can I just say WOW! I didn't realize that much had changed! It was very hard, and I felt really frustrated that I couldn't do half the things I used to be able to. I know I just gave birth via C/S to a 10lb baby, but I guess I thought I would be able to do more. My trainer totally whooped my bum. Pretty sure walking will be difficult tomorrow. Oh well, all in due time I suppose!

On the positive side, Kellan had a wonderful morning with his Daddy. I think Rob really enjoyed being alone with Kellan. I forget how important that is, and look forward to him having Daddy Saturdays for a while while I work out!

xoxxo,
US

PS Kellan wanted to show everyone that he has been working our too!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 11, 2009 at 11:44 AM , Anonymous Kerri said...

Yeah, the gym time totally shows on this little guy! WHAT A POSE!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home