Friday, February 26, 2010

This was a lose/lose... oh well.

So I snuck into Kellan's room with my camera to take a picture to send to Rob (he likes sleeping pictures too) and this is what I find.


I am so not comfortable letting him sleep like that - especially now that he has been so stuffy... so I tried to move his head to the side, and this is what I get.


Oh well, at least he isn't sleeping with his face smashed into the mattress anymore, bc he isn't sleeping....


:::big sigh:::

Xoxxo,
Us

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At February 27, 2010 at 9:30 PM , Blogger Kerri said...

:::sigh seconded:::

sometimes we miss them so much when they're sleeping, then they wake up and we think, "Am I ready to do this again until bedtime?"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home