Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

Well, despite the fact that my little baby doesn't know how to be sick, I am unbelievably thankful for a son who is the happiest baby I have ever known.  He almost always seems to have a smile on his face.
(Is that not the cutest tushie ever??)
Swedish Jammies!!  (Thank you Great Aunt Mia!)

I am also extremely grateful for the nightly calls my husband takes time to do.  They may only last 5 minutes or so, but to hear his voice on a daily makes me smile (and Kellan too).  I love him so much, and miss him so much when he is gone, but I am thankful for all the little things he does for us to make sure we know we are always on his mind, as he is always on ours.  We love you Rob/Bob(aka Daddy).

Xoxxo,
Us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home