Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Father's Day Photo From the Squish Man himself.


Today Kellan and I ventured out in the heat for just a little bit to take the pictures for his Father's Day present.

I painted a couple of letters from the store, and pulled out his reading chair, and insto-presto!  A perfect Father's Day gift for Squishy's Bob!

(If you haven't already caught on, Kellan calls Rob Bob instead of Dada.)  We are sure this won't last long, and are enjoying the funny moniker.



Well If you can't tell since I uploaded my pictures in the wrong order and included some outtakes... it says I <3 BOB!

I married the best husband.  I know he would be an amazing father too, but he has made me fall more and more in love with him with how sweet he is with our Squishy.  But more on that later.


Xoxxo,
Us

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At June 19, 2010 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Kerri said...

Glad you posted the outtakes, too...otherwise I would have thought that was really easy to do :)

I'm going to do it this summer at our family reunion with all my nieces and nephews..."Grandpa" "Grandma"...yours is so cute!

 
At June 19, 2010 at 10:56 PM , Blogger Emily - faliLV said...

Thanks Kerri, that sounds nice! So I think I am going public again. :)

 
At June 22, 2010 at 5:09 AM , Blogger Kerri said...

really? what spurred that?

 
At June 22, 2010 at 6:27 PM , Blogger Emily - faliLV said...

I have made some connections through other mommy bloggers, and have also been asked to host a giveaway... I figured I could always go back, and I won't have to ask everyone for their email again bc they are saved as readers. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home