Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu Plan Monday ~ Week 6


This is going to be a shortened week for us, and then we are not going to be posting menu plans for the next two Mondays as we will be in Minnesota, and I will not be planning menus!

Last Week: I have still been plagued by the "I don't want to cook" blues. We managed to get through the week pretty okay though. Budget was pretty good. I am going to up our weekly budget for a little while, just to see if that helps, but other than that - no big issues.

This Week: Only 3 meals on our list this week, and then Kim is on her own. (which will be fine for her, as she has been doing well with my "I don't want to cook" blues) Still working on kicking the Diet Coke habit - man that stuff has it's grips in me pretty good!!

Meals:
Salad Night
BBQ Chicken with mixed veggies.
Turkey Taco Pie

Grocery List:
Surprisingly there isn't anything that springs to mind that we don't have other than tomatoes.
But, I am sure I will think of something...

Don't forget to swing by Organizing Junkie to link up, and check out some other fabulous menu plans!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At September 1, 2010 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Maria Mcclain said...

Hi Emily,you have a very good blog that the main thing a lot of interesting and beautiful. I rally like it & shared with my friends! hope u go for this website to increase visitor.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home