Thursday, October 28, 2010

Daily Vegas ~ Winner Winner, and other important meanderings...

Wasn't I just whining about it being Monday?? This week has FLOWN by!! And creeped on all at the same time. Operation No Bouncer is going VERY well. But now Squishy's getting his I-teeth. Those Buggers are mean!! Last night he woke up SCREAMING at 5am and didn't go back to sleep until nearly 6:30am. Poor baby. I hate that stinking teething monster. I can't wait for him to be gone so I can have my sweet little happy Squish back!


TEETHING MONSTER!!


Have you read SuperBaby by Dr. Jenn Berman yet?? Well, Melissa over at The Life of a Sippy Cup Mom is going to get a chance to - because she is is the winner of the SuperBaby Giveaway!! Melissa has 48 hours to respond before I draw a new winner.



Seriously, this is one of the better parenting books I have had the chance to read, so if you see it, be sure to pick it up and give it a read.

(EDIT: I am soo sorry to any last minute enteries. I thought today was the 29th... Please forgive me closing the contest a few hours early. - Oh Sleep Deprivation Brain - you kill me!!)


We are going to be spending our weekend enjoying many Halloween Festivities. This costume sure has gotten it's $11 worth!! Yes, I bought it last year after Halloween at Pottery Barn. A total steal!

Check out what a difference a year makes!!



Finally, have you taken moment to Blog to Win a Snack Happened reusable bag by Itzy Ritzy! We made it so easy all you have to do is copy and paste the post on your blog! And just like that you are helping to raise awareness for world hunger relief. Not to mention you will have 5 entries just like that to win one of 20 Itzy Ritzy Snack Happened Special Edition World Hunger Relief Bags!!


Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At October 28, 2010 at 6:14 PM , Blogger Vi Win Win said...

ahhh, teething is such a crazy phase haha. following your blog now =) please check out mine! thanks!

http://vi3ti3abe.blogspot.com

 
At October 28, 2010 at 7:04 PM , Blogger 2 Kids and a Coupon said...

Blog Hopper here. Great site. I'm now a follower.

Kim @ 2 Kids and a Coupon
www.2kidsandacoupon.com

 
At October 28, 2010 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very smart to buy his costume last year- I wanted to do the same but wasn't sure what size he'd wear cause he was growing fast back then. :) See you tomorrow!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home