Friday, October 29, 2010

Green so easy even a Toddler can do it! ~ Week 3 (Cloth Diapers)


Green So Easy is traveling this week!! I am SO honored to be guest posting over at Greening Sam and Avery!!

Abbie is speaking about her blog to the Wisconsin Association for Environmental Education! What an honor that must be! Her blog is dedicated to teaching her girls to love the earth. I hope everything goes well for her today.

In the mean time I got to write about Why I use a Cloth Diaper Service. I have been wanting to write about this for quite some time, but never got around to it. I am so grateful to Abbie for posting it. I think using a service gets a bad rap sometimes in the Cloth Diaper Service community, and I think that is because there is just so much conflicting information.

Regardless of using a service or washing them yourself, using Cloth Diapers is a super simple way that you can teach your child to love the earth. You are setting a great example of loving the environment by using cloth diapers. As your child begins to potty train, you can talk to them about the environmental reasons using cloth diapers helped to make it the best decision for you and your family.

Green So Easy, Even a Toddler can do it!!

Please head over and check me out my cloth diaper post on Greening Sam and Avery. While you are there make sure to tell Abbie congrats on her blog, and speaking at such an awesome conference!! You Go Abbie - teaching more than just your girls to love the earth!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home