Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Grandpa Fail...

Haha!  Made you look!  Not really, but do you notice anything wrong with the picture below?  Grandpa couldn't figure out how to strap Squish into his stroller, so he did this!  He has been wonderful with Kellan.  It is so nice to see family, and I love that Kellan has someone else's mug to look at besides mine for a bit!



It made me laugh.  Then I got this pic - I think I may be in trouble, I can't resist those eyes!!!


And here are some more good Grandpa Pics.  Kellan loves all of his family, and is very much enjoying being the sole center of attention here in Florida!


Grandpa loves carrying Kellan like a football, and my squishy loves it too! - Thumbs up on the motorcycle!


Kellan loves his Grandpa!

We love seeing all of our family - anyone want to come visit us?  Grandma Diane is coming in January, who wants to come next?!  And family - please don't forget June 4th weekend you need to be in Vegas for his birthday and Baptism!

Xoxxo,
Us

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home