Friday, February 26, 2010

Photo Story Friday

I like doing these photo stories, but I really like taking the pictures while we are playing.  We had a lot of fun playing.  It is great to see Squish smiling and laughing again.  Now if we can just get rid of the congestion...

Hi Mom - look at the mess I made!

It was fun to do!


I like Mr. Bug!

He feels good on my Toofers!

Hey Mom - I'm coming to get you!

See!

Oh Hi Elmo!

Where is your Tag?!

Found it! Tags are yummy!

On the move!

So close to crawling - but mostly rolls everywhere!

(I don't know why - but I really like this picture.)

Time to take a rest and plan my next move.

Standing and Playing! (I set him up like that)

Dance! Dance! Dance!

(I may have set him up standing - but he sat down all on his own!)
Love me some happy Squishapillar!

Xoxxo,
Us

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home