Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Post it Tuesday & More!





Thing have been busy around here, (as per usual!).  But busy also means fun in this house.  On Saturday Kellan's friend Finn came over to play while his Mommy and Daddy went to a movie. (We are currently trading date nights!)  It was fun to have two babies crawling around and being silly.  Neither of them wanted to take a nap because they were having so much fun playing.  Finally we went out for a walk, and that seemed to do the trick for both boys.  Rob and I very much enjoyed spending the day playing with them.  Although I must say, two is definetly more tiring then one!  Next time it will be our turn for a date. 






I have to say, it is really nice to know that Kellan will be having fun with people he likes, (and we trust) while we are out enjoying our time as a married couple.  I am very grateful to have found friends through my Mommy groups and other baby ventures.  I know that if we needed to go somewhere last minute we have friends we could feel comfortable leaving Kellan with.  It is also nice to know that even though I have made several 'mommy' friends there are also some real friendships forming there outside of having a baby in common.  It really helps to make Vegas feel more like home.

Xoxxo,
Us

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home