Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A tooth-worthy teaser!

Kellan has been teething like crazy the past few weeks.  Since his two top teeth made an appearance at his 9 month-day, he has pushed through two more bottom teeth and is working on two more top teeth!  I personally think his little teeth are super cute, but if he could get the hang of not scraping/biting me when we nurse I would like them even more!!  I finally was able to get some pictures of these new teeth!


Check them out! (the only way I could get them on camera was to make Kellan laugh - which is always a fun time!!)

So now Kellan has 4 bottom and 2 top teeth!

You can see the other top teeth that are almost through in this picture!

My happy Squish!

Can you say mini-Rob??

Sorry had to share the overall pictures too! 
(I love me some baby overalls!)

Xoxxo,
Us

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home