Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tuckered out and folded over!

I love my silly little man, so of course when I got this picture I couldn't help but want to share it here.  I almost woke him up giggling when I saw it.Thankfully he was way to tuckered out to care much either way!  Kellan learned to go from his belly to sitting about a month ago.  He has not, however, figured out how to get back to his tummy sometimes.  Most times he can do it, but I am guessing that playing in your crib when you are super tired makes it even harder to remember how to get back to the beginning!  So here is my sweet little squishapillar all folded over and sleeping soundly!  Gosh I love this little man!!   (PS my mother has a picture of me sitting in a dining room chair when I was maybe 4ish folded over the same way sleeping.)


Things that make you go "awwwww!"

Xoxxo,
Us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home