Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bee Funny Friday Follow!!

Family and Life in Las Vegas

 
I am so excited to announce that Crazy About My Baybah has teamed up with Family and Life in Las Vegas to create our own Friday Follow!! We have loved linking up to other Friday Follows so much, we decided to create our own. We are calling it Bee Funny Friday Follow, because being funny is what it is all about. Basically in addition to posting the Bee Funny Friday Badge, we ask that you also post pictures and/or stories about something funny that happened during the week. Something fun to get the weekend started.



Here are a few simple guidelines we would like you to follow:


1. Add a main link to your blog weekly (Linky will open every Thursday night at 8 p.m. Pacific and close at 12:01 a.m. on Saturday mornings Pacific).

2. Follow the blogs in the # 1 and # 2 spots.

3. Post pictures and/or stories on your blog about something funny that happened during the week. That way others can smile, or get a good laugh.

5. Put our Bee Funny button in your post to share the fun.

4. Visit as many blogs as you can, and let them know that you are there from Bee Funny Friday Follow. Follow the ones you like, and we are sure you will get follows back.

6. But most of all, Bee Funny! Because Beeing Funny is what it is all about!


Bee Funny is open to family friendly sites ONLY, all others will be deleted.

Are you ready to Bee Funny!?



Teething + Fever + Sleep Deprived Mommy = Pants underneath a onesie.... and it is double funny if you notice what his shirt says. 
Funny thing is it actually worked out because those pants are too long for him and this kept them up.

Labels: ,

26 Comments:

At July 22, 2010 at 8:34 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Found your blog via MannLand's friday follow! Adorable son, love those pictures. =)

 
At July 22, 2010 at 8:42 PM , Blogger Cinny said...

Hi,

Thanks for the follow, I'm now following you back. I'd love to join in your blog hop as well, just not quite sure if I have anything funny to contribute this week...haha, I'll look for something online.

 
At July 22, 2010 at 8:50 PM , Blogger Karissa@Withourbest said...

Thanks for letting me know Emily! I added our site to your linky!
-karissa

 
At July 22, 2010 at 9:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Thanks for stopping by, your little man is adorable...and I linked up and am now following you!

 
At July 22, 2010 at 9:13 PM , Blogger Emily - faliLV said...

Thanks for stopping by and linking up!! I love a good link! And if you don't happen to have anything funny this week Check out the other linkers I know it is hard not to laugh at least once a day around here!

 
At July 22, 2010 at 9:58 PM , Blogger Pumpkin Tart said...

Thanks for hosting! Now Following as well.

Your little boy is adorable!

-Andrea

 
At July 22, 2010 at 11:07 PM , Blogger Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

Just stopping by! :)

 
At July 22, 2010 at 11:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Really cute family! You guys must be so hot right now. Salt lake city, Utah is pretty hot right now.... I don't know how you do it...
Love your blog. I am your newest follower, come say hi and follow back. Would love to be friends.
XO
Frenchy

 
At July 23, 2010 at 12:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a FUN link up! I'm your newest follower. :)

Sue
www.TheHomeschoolChick.com

 
At July 23, 2010 at 4:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Following from FF !! Glad I stopped by1 I love your blog !!!

 
At July 23, 2010 at 5:01 AM , Blogger Jennifer Sikora said...

So glad I found your blog! Thanks for hosting this linky!
http://www.jennifersikora.com/2010/07/new-friends-friday.html

 
At July 23, 2010 at 6:55 AM , Blogger Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

Hi! I am your newest follower from friendship friday! I love your layout! especially your header! hope you have a great day!

Kari @
http://shining2save.blogspot.com

 
At July 23, 2010 at 6:59 AM , Blogger Xenia said...

Thanks so much for joining us for Friendly Friday and good luck with your fun link-up, what a cute idea! :)

 
At July 23, 2010 at 7:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the hop! I'm following you and would love for you to follow me back at Chubby Cheeks Thinks!

Kim

 
At July 23, 2010 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Ashley Sisk said...

Thanks for hosting this fun link up party! I'm your newest follower and hope you'll come over to see me and follow back at http://ashleysisk.blogspot.com

 
At July 23, 2010 at 8:56 AM , Blogger Angie said...

What a fun BLOG HOP! I posted a funny thing from both my blogs! Thank you for hosting!

 
At July 23, 2010 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

got your msg about duplications, thank you ma'am. i'll have to stop by next friday and bee funny with you all.
thank you for hopping with me and sharing the iFiH-badge
Christy Home-Mom.com

 
At July 23, 2010 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Eat To Live said...

I am following you from Follow Friday. Hope you stop over and return the favor. Terry
http://myjourneywithcandida.blogspot.com/

 
At July 23, 2010 at 10:25 AM , Blogger --Amie-- said...

Cute blog!! Found via Friendship Friday! I'm a new follower!

http://rudasillfamily.blogspot.com

 
At July 23, 2010 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Emily - faliLV said...

Welcome everyone! I am trying my best to check out and follow all your blogs. If I miss one - please let me know! ;) Hope everyone is having a great Friday!

 
At July 23, 2010 at 10:48 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Hi There! Visiting from Friendly Friday Follow.

I am your newest follower through Google Connect.

Stop by and visit my blog at www.styleingenuity.com.

- Shelli :)

 
At July 23, 2010 at 10:52 AM , Blogger Victoria said...

Hi,

I'm your newest follower from Chickadee Friday :)

You have such a cute blog, I've always wanted to go to Vegas!

-Victoria
http://www.adventuresinmommyhood.net

 
At July 23, 2010 at 12:49 PM , Blogger Amanda G said...

Came across your blog somewhere on the Friday Follows...and was intrigued. :) Love the look...off to see what else you have to say.
amanda (from: myramblings.ca)

 
At July 23, 2010 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

Just saw you won a Tarr Pit giveaway!! That is awesome!

 
At July 23, 2010 at 7:14 PM , Blogger Belly Charms said...

I just found your hop thanks to Chubby Cheeks Thinks. I am your newest follower.

http://bellycharms.blogspot.com

 
At July 23, 2010 at 7:58 PM , Blogger smashbravo said...

Hello, new followers via the blog hop. Love your blog, the design is very fun. I Love Las Vegas!!!!!

http://5eyelinersand1gloss.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home