Tuesday, July 20, 2010

EcoMom's Amazing Deal!

There are people out there that think that being a SAHM means that I have all the time in the world to get things done.  (I am laughing even as I type this!) Sure, there may be some "Super Moms" out there that can manage to make balancing a marriage, kids, cooking, cleaning, play dates, a regular social life, and living a green lifestyle look like a walk in the park.  But let's face it, most of us just aren't that good. 

Everyday we have to make decisions and choices to let things go in order to stay sane.  For me, healthy living isn't something I am willing to compromise.  Finding an easy way to incorporate is into our lives is, however, something I can get on board with.

So that is why when I stumble across a product, a site, a short-cut to make my life easier I jump at it!  EcoMom is spending this month doing just that. They are a wonderful website that have committed themselves to making it easy to live a healthy, eco-friendly lifestyle.  In an effort to take that mission one step further, they are currently offering their EcoPass.

What is an EcoPass?  For $99 per year you get 15% off on every purchase AND free shipping on every order.  Let's break that down.  It comes out to $8.25 per month, $1.90 per week, or $0.28 per day. This can easily pay for itself in as few as 4 orders.  Could they make it any easier?

BUT WAIT! It gets better!!  (LOL I sound like an infomercial!)  For the month of July, or until they sell out, they are offering their EcoPass as a LIFETIME membership.  So you will get free shipping on every order, and 15% off every order for life.  For $99, which pays for itself after 4 purchases, you get this great deal forever! 

Have you checked out their web site?  It is fantastic!  Seriously, I love them.  So much so there *may be* a fun Squishy Approved review/giveaway in the future!  Make sure you stay tuned for that!

For now, I am sharing a little love with all my readers.  If you want to check out EcoMom, use this referral code, and automatically get 15% off your first order!
SB004386

2 Comments:

At July 21, 2010 at 8:52 AM , Blogger KC Baldwin said...

I love the new look!!! Who made it for you, or did you brave the unknown yourself?? lol

 
At July 21, 2010 at 8:53 AM , Blogger KC Baldwin said...

Oh, and I fixed my blog button. Thanks for letting me know about that issue. Once I looked at the code I knew exactly what the problem was.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home