Thursday, July 15, 2010

Welcome Friday Followers!


Smart and Trendy Moms




Hello Friday Followers!   I am now back to being a public blog from a brief hiatus of going private, I am trying to get back on the blogging map.  What better way than a good old-fashioned blog-hop!  It is a Win Win!  Click on the buttons to learn more! 

So... Welcome to all who stop by.  I am married to a wonderful man, and am a SAHM to a sweet little Squishapillar of a boy.  He is such a happy, mellow baby.  We have been in LV for 4 years now.  Being from the Midwest we are trying our best to adopt a "Wild West way of living" which hasn't always been easy, but we are making it work. (points for the blogs longest run-on sentence??)  All while trying to raise our little boy in Sin City.

And of course it wouldn't be a faliLV entry without a little love from my Squishy!


Showing of his new big boy haircut!



Yes, that is a wet-bag on his head, and in his mouth.
Yes, they are clean.  (Actually never used, yet.)
Yes, that is the bouncer in the background... Operation No Bouncer was a FAIL this week
Yes, those are my toes in the picture.
Yes, that is a ribbon around his waist ~ we were playing!  It is a pirate sash...

Love those baby blues. 
(Not 5 minutes after this picture I took the bag from his head and put it on mine, and...
MY BABY TOOK HIS FIRST 2 STEPS!!!  GO SQUISHY GO!!)



Xoxxo,
Us







Labels: ,

15 Comments:

At July 15, 2010 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

cute baby awh

 
At July 16, 2010 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Karissa@Withourbest said...

I don't see where to follow your blog!? Cute lil boy you have there! I love the costumes too!!

Come visit!
http://www.withourbest.com
-Karissa

 
At July 16, 2010 at 8:26 AM , Blogger Letherton said...

how cute

Here from FF and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

 
At July 16, 2010 at 9:53 AM , Blogger so kikay said...

I’m your newest follower =) happy friday


http://sokikay.blogspot.com/2010/07/fun-fun-fun_16.html

 
At July 16, 2010 at 10:19 AM , Blogger Kelly Polizzi said...

thank you for the follow and your sweet words. I am following you back too now. Congrats on the first steps. He is so cute!

 
At July 16, 2010 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi from FF and thanks for stopping by my blog! http://thelittleblondegirl.blogspot.com

I hope John Cusack tweets me back. Hehe. :)

Jes

 
At July 16, 2010 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

So glad you are public again! :)

 
At July 16, 2010 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Show Me Mama said...

I am your new follower. Great blog you have here and and you can follow me back at http://showmemama.blogspot.com

 
At July 16, 2010 at 3:24 PM , Blogger Shanna said...

Hello. I am new follower via FF. Please swing by my new blog @ www.mommiesandbeyond. Love to "meet" new friends!!

What a doll baby Kellan is!

 
At July 16, 2010 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Hannah said...

Following you from Friday follow. Your little man is too cute!

 
At July 16, 2010 at 10:09 PM , Blogger Emily - faliLV said...

Thank you all! How fun to be back public again and having new people reading. You all have super kind comments!

 
At July 17, 2010 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Terrell said...

Hello there! I'm visiting from FF and wanted to say I'm happy to follow your blog! it's adorable..your fam pics are just precious! I hope you swing by and visit FFD and I love new friends!
All the best to you,
~Terrell @ FrouFrouDecor~

 
At July 18, 2010 at 7:58 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

Hi there! Thanks for following my blog, I'm also an extended nurser, too! ;) And I can't imagine how you survie the heat out there in LV...it's been hot here in San diego this week, so I can't imagine!!
Kelsey
courageousmother.blogspot.com

 
At July 19, 2010 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

He is so big *sniffle*

 
At July 19, 2010 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Kelly's Lucky You said...

I'm a new friday follower!

I have family in Henderson, we love to visit..... in the winter, hehehe. They come here (Chicago area) in the summer.

Congrats to Kellan - he's adorable!

I hope you'll follow me back at http://KellysLuckyYou.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home