Tuesday, August 3, 2010

OMG! OH EM GEE!! OHH EM *&%$# GEE!!

ALL OF MY COMMENTS FOR THE CONTEST AND ANY POSTS AS OF LATE ARE GONE!!

GONE
DISAPPEARED
IN A BLACK HOLE
LOST FOREVER
I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Head Bang Desk Pictures, Images and Photos
So, it all started last night.  I was having problems with the Intense Debate comment form I installed.  I was informed by a couple different people that they were not able to comment.  I emailed the ID people and Twittered them, but I got no response.  I tried reinstalling it - nothing.  I tried installing a template instead of a widget.  NOTHING.  THEY ARE GONE.

The thing of it is this... I know how valuable everyone's time is; and I value everyone's time and love getting comments.

I apologize for the inconvenience.  I am so sorry that all your comments were erased.  For those who entered the Giveaway yesterday, please re-enter.  I am going to go with the honesty factor here.  IF YOU ENTERED YESTERDAY - just leave your email in a comment the number of times you commented yesterday - I will manually re-enter you.  Everyone else - enter here and follow instructions as normal! RubaDub Buddies Giveaway

I know that this is bound to happen every once in awhile.  I apologize to anyone this inconveniences.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At August 3, 2010 at 11:44 AM , Blogger Carolyn said...

Wow that sucks! It took me forever too since the intense debate wouldn't save my info everytime I commented. I did almost every entry except the one of blogging about it. So should I comment again for every single entry?

 
At August 3, 2010 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Melissa Au said...

Oh no! So sorry!

I'm following you, I would love if you could follow me!

http://momsreview4you.blogspot.com/

 
At August 3, 2010 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Cori said...

So sorry about losing all your comments. I recently left Intense Debate, because I'd heard of something like this happening! Hope you can get a hold of them and COMPLAIN!!

Love your blog very cute!!

Thanks for following mine, I'm your newest follower too!!

 
At August 3, 2010 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Sippy Cup Mom said...

Ugh, I'm so sorry! Good news? You're getting some perfume soon! ;-)

 
At August 3, 2010 at 3:29 PM , Blogger Hello Jessica Lynn said...

I found you through the follow events for Tuesday!!

Hope you will visit either or both of my blogs and even follow either one or both of them.

Happy Tuesday!! :)

Jessicas Lil Corner-Family Blog: http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

So Stylilized-FREE Custom Blog Designs: http://sostylilized.blogspot.com (and even a twitter or grabbing a button is appreciated but not necessary...a follow is definitely appreciated!!)

Thanks again, and have a blessed and happy Tuesday!!

 
At August 3, 2010 at 11:10 PM , Blogger Emily - faliLV said...

Yay for perfume!! Still happy about that! Thx!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home