Monday, August 2, 2010

Menu Planning Monday - Week Two

Wow! What a busy week already! I am super excited to announce that I will be participating in this year's Blogmania event!! If you are interested in sponsoring me, please email me and let me know. It is going to be an amazing event!! (Thanks Kim at Chubby Cheeks Thinks for encouraging me to join in! If you aren't already a follower of her blog, make sure you stop by and check it out!!)

In just a few minutes, (okay, well not until the little man goes down for a nap...) I will be posting a new and fabulous giveaway. Don't forget to enter in the EcoMom Giveaway! There are so many super easy ways to get your entries in!

Finally, if you haven't noticed, I have changed the way you comment on this blog, by installing Intense Debate. Please let me know what you think of it! I personally think this is an easier way to comment, and it will allow my to respond more personally to your comments.

Now on to Meal Planning Monday - Week Two

Review of Last week:
While we definitely strayed from the menu plan, I technically didn’t go over my budget for food… I say technically, because really I did, just not at the grocery store. I wasn’t feeling well this weekend and gave into the easiness of ordering pizza. In the future, I would like to have that option in our freezer already so that we don’t break the budget.

(This week’s meal plan consists of some repeat items that we skipped last week.)

Monday
Leftovers

Tuesday
Stir Fry with Veggies (Reserve ½ for Thursday’s meal)
Zucchini, Squash, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Peppers, Onions, Water Chestnuts
Served with Organic Teriyaki Tofu and Organic Brown Rice

Wednesday
Leftovers

Thursday
Vegetable Primavera
Use ½ of Vegetables from Tuesday’s dinner
Organic Whole Wheat Pasta

Friday
BLTs
Turkey Bacon

Saturday

Sunday
Leftovers


Grocery List:
Organic Veggies (see list above)
Organic Spinach/Romaine
Organice Brown Rice
Diet Coke
Organic Apples
Bananas
Avocado
Snacks
Yo Baby

This Weeks Budget: $50, but hopefully we will spend less…

If you love Menu Planning make sure you link up with I'm and Organizing Junkie to participate in your own Menu Planning Monday!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home