Friday, July 30, 2010

The Weekend Has Arrived!!

HRH Mommy over at MforMommy kindly presented me with my first blogger award. I received the Blogger Buddy Award, and it truly made me smile! Thank you Blogger Buddy!


I won’t lie; breaking rules isn’t really my forte, so I am to share 7 things about myself:

  • I hate Odd Numbers, so while it isn’t totally breaking the rules I will only be sharing 6 things. (Yes, I know. OCD and I are working on our relationship.)
  • I absolutely adore tomatoes. They are my all time favorite food.
  • I’m a sucker for mind-numbing TV shows, and anything baby or wedding even though I have already done both. (The Hills, The Secret Life, Say Yes to the Dress, Baby Story, Deliver Me…)
  • You will never find me eating Mayo ever; the fact that I am even typing it now makes me want to gag!
  • I was a college athlete. (Springboard Diving)
  • I would love to have 4 children, but have yet to get the Hubs on board with that one!
So that is me in a nutshell. Thanks again for my first blogger award! Woot! Woot!

I am passing this award on to:
Crazy about My Baybah
One + One = Three
Our Life with Prader-Willi Syndrome
Exploits of a Military Mama

These are all wonderful mamas with beautiful babies! Even though they lead pretty different lives from one another, they are all kind women and great mamas! Make sure you check them out and say hi!


Have a great weekend, Squish and I are planning on enjoying the slightly milder heat, and getting some things done around the yard!

Head over to my Hop To It link for some Saturday Surfin’ hook-ups.


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At July 30, 2010 at 8:47 PM , Blogger MaggieK said...

I am a new follower - thanks for stopping by

 
At July 31, 2010 at 12:12 AM , Blogger Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

Thanks so much Emily:) That is so sweet of you!

 
At July 31, 2010 at 5:29 AM , Blogger Val said...

I'm stopping by from Surfin Saturday!! Your blog is adorable. Your page design is so much fun. New follower!!

 
At July 31, 2010 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Kerri said...

Just came across your blog and wanted to say hello from another breastfeeding, sleep deprived momma! ;) Your little man is just precious!!

 
At July 31, 2010 at 3:58 PM , Blogger missykade said...

Following you back from SSS. Thanks for stopping by : )

 
At August 1, 2010 at 3:31 PM , Blogger HRH Mommy said...

I am glad it made your day. And wow, it's your first one? I'd have thought you had a series of awards already. Oh, you just wait. It won't be long before you have to create a separate page dedicated to your awards, just because they're taking up too much space in your sidebar ;-)

Happy Sunday.

HRH Mommy (your blogger buddy)
http://mformommy.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home