Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tales from the Scale ~ Week 8 #NSNation

I am finally finding a groove.  Since starting Nutrisystem I have been plagued by self-doubt, (which led to cheating with food, since I am an emotional eater) temptation foods by others in my household, (not their fault at all) and stress in my everyday life.  Add to that that I am still having insomnia problems, (which leads to late night eating) and it is no wonder I haven't been doing very well on this program.

But no more!  I have really been trying to stick to my program and using  the amazing support system provided by Nutrisystem.  And you know what?  It is working!!

I was going to show you via VLOG what a typical day of food looked like, but I kept forgetting to tape my food before I ate it!!  LOL!  So I am going to still post the Vlog of my typical breakfast.  And then in the weeks to come I will tape other meals to share with you.  

One of the best parts of this program is the food.  I have definitely found favorites, and even tried things I wouldn't eat prior to starting Nutrisystem.  Please enjoy this vlog of my typical breakfast.





This week I am down 2.8 lbs - for a total loss of 8 LBS!!

Week 1: -3.0 lbs
Week2: +0.6lbs
Week3: -1.2lbs
Week 4: -0.8lbs
Week 5: 0.0lbs
Week 6: Bye-week
Week 7: -0.8lbs Out of the 190s!!
Week 8:  -2.8lbs
Total Lost : 8lbs

If you are interested in learning more about Nutrisystem, or want to join, you can do so HERE or call 800-853-4689. All products have been provided to me free of charge as a selected blogger of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. My opinions are 100% honest and my own and my differ from yours. No monetary compensation was given for my opinion.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At January 9, 2011 at 5:07 PM , Blogger Midwest Elle said...

Way to go! Definitely looking forward to your vlogs and observing the portion sizes. I am not at all good with portion size.

 
At January 9, 2011 at 5:20 PM , Blogger Sippy Cup Mom said...

Way to go!!!

 
At January 9, 2011 at 6:36 PM , Blogger Xenia said...

Cutest. Vlog co-host. EVER.

I love that he was just like, Um yeah, Mama, this clementine is mine... oh, and this one too.

What a cutie (and so much older than when I saw you guys 5 months ago)!

Congrats on 8 pounds gone, that's awesome, Emily! I hear you on the self-doubt, emotional eating, temptation foods and stress, those are all factors I'm working to over come as well. But just keep working at it - you're doing great!

 
At January 10, 2011 at 10:21 AM , Blogger HBrummett said...

8 pounds! Girl you are doing great! I love your VLOG! Your little boy is too cute! My son does the same thing! Who knew we would have to fight for our "diet " food! haha Keep up the great work!

 
At January 10, 2011 at 11:05 AM , Blogger Marissa said...

Yayyyy!!! Congrats on your 8lb weight-loss! KEEP IT UP :)

 
At January 10, 2011 at 5:47 PM , Blogger The Pilot's Wife said...

Hi! I found your blog from facebook! We followed each other their! Following you here now too!

Anna, The Pilot's Wife
Follow My Blog at: The Pilot's Wife Blog
Follow me on: Twitter
Like me on: Facebook

 
At January 12, 2011 at 1:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job, Emily! Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home