Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Day!

So for my birthday I got to do the following things...

Go out on a date this weekend with my husband while my brother and sister-in-law took care of Kellan. They were in town visiting and it was wonderful!

Go on the second to last walk-through of our new house that is done being built, looks wonderful, and I can't wait to make it our home!
This is our new home!


Get smiles from my sweet baby boy, as it was my first birthday being a Mommy, and Rob loves to joke that last year for my birthday my present was getting pregnant with Kellan! :)

Take a Nap, and as any Mommy knows this is a wonderful treat.

Spend a great day with my sweet hubby and amazing son!

Could I be any more blessed then I am right now?


"We turn no older with years but newer every day."
- Emily Dickenson

Xoxxo,
US

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At September 9, 2009 at 1:25 AM , Anonymous dgurl26 said...

What a beautiful house! Share the details! How may bed/bath rooms, ext..

 
At September 9, 2009 at 3:03 PM , Anonymous Emily said...

I will share all of that in a later post as soon as we close this week, I don't want to jinx it! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home