Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Post-its Galore!

So sorry for missing last Tuesday.  Life has truely been crazy here.  We are deserately trying to squeeze every drop of family time out before June comes. (Yes you read that right, Rob will be leaving sometime after Kellan's b-day)  Not to mention trying to get done everything we need to do before he leaves to the house, and ourselves.  Rob is rushing around doing appointments for the VA, I need to get my teeth fixed (shuttering at the very thought of the dentist!!) And our backyard is hopefully going to be fully landscaped by June 4 (nervously laughing) for Kellan's b-day party.  Currently it looks like this:

Ok - so that isn't our backyard - but you get the general idea!  So basically I could use an extra 24 hours in the day to get done everything that we need to do.  And once June does come, I hope to be able to update the blog more often, but mobile baby (who often doesn't nap) + having my hubby home = very limited time for me to get everything done.  I do what I can.  And today I come bearing not 1 post its, but 12!  Yes 12!  Woot Woot!  Enjoy!


(I was blessed to know of Elijah's story because I frequent a baby messaging board.  Her first child, a beautiful baby girl, was born I believe the same day as Kellan.  I have followed her story from the beginning, and I truely believe it helped me to be a better mother.  I pray their family has peace in these tough next days, weeks, and always.)











Until Next time!!
Xoxxo,
Us

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 28, 2010 at 6:17 PM , Blogger Desirae Legerski said...

These are great. I love reading about how much you love your family. It is a great thing that you guys have such deep love for each other. I look forward to reading many more of these.

 
At April 28, 2010 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Emily - faliLV said...

Thx lady! I'm definetly the mushy one in our family!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home