Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter/Happy Anniversary/Happy 10 Monthday!!!

Today is a big day at our house!  Not only because it is Kellan's first Easter, or rather just Easter in general, but 2 years ago today I married the man of my dreams.  I am so thankful to have him in my life.  He is my best friend, my cuddlebug, my rock.  He challenges me, and supports me, and makes me laugh.  He and I made the best thing in the world out of our love for each other.  Our son Kellan.  Who happens to be 10 months today!  (I will update more on that later)

So Happy Easter/Anniversary/10 Monthday!  I love my family.  They help make me a better and stronger person. 

Love to my two favorite boys in the whole world!  My Rob, and My Kellan!







Xoxxo,
Us

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home