Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My baby will be 1 in 2 days!!!!

Ahhh!  Where on earth did the time go?  I can't believe how fast this year has gone.  What a truely amazing year it has been.  I wouldn't trade the sleepless nights or mommy freakouts for anything.  I am truely blessed to have such an amazing little boy.  I am just not sure if I am ready to call him a toddler yet...

Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother. -Lin Yutang




Xoxxo,
Us

PS: This time last year I was exactly 38 weeks along, and had been having inconsistant contractions for 3 days. I was hot, exhausted, and very very ready to meet my little baby boy, my son.  I kept telling my OB this baby was huge, but she assured me every mom at 38 weeks feels the same way... little did we both know how big my son really was already!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home