Monday, January 10, 2011

I AM MOVING TO WORDPRESS!

While Google is transferring my domain name - you can also find my blog at:

http://www.familylifeinlv.com

Jessica at the Pixelista has put in countless hours to make this switch, and redesign work!  I hope you all like it as much as I do!!

I have a new Header and Button over there thanks to Jumping Jax Designs!  I hope you will all make the big switch over there!  Don't forget to subscribe to my emails, and RSS me at the new address!  :)


LOVE and PEACE OUT BLOGGER!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At January 10, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Blogger SAPsMaMa said...

Congrats! I jut moved to wordpress too, it's a wonderful switch, you'll love it! I'm still quite unorganized though lol. :) Good luck! Check out http://sapsmama.com if you wish!

 
At January 11, 2011 at 1:17 AM , Blogger KC Baldwin said...

Hey lady luck! Why are you switching to Wordpress? I've noticed a few other bloggers doing it lately, and I'm wondering what the draw is. Thanks!

 
At January 11, 2011 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

I know a few people who also use wordpress. I'll have to check it out.

I just gave you a blog award! Check it out at: http://thechroniclesofarookiemom.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-fist-blog-award.html

Have a great day!

Melissa

 
At January 11, 2011 at 6:18 PM , Blogger Jamie Rubeis said...

WOW! I love the new look. You will have to give an update later on how Wordpress works out for you.

 
At January 12, 2011 at 8:05 AM , Blogger Aytch Rae said...

I've wondered about Wordpress as well. What made you decide to switch?

Following you from The Green Mama Blog Hop! :)

 
At January 19, 2011 at 6:57 AM , Blogger 1grown2togo said...

Found you on The Green Mamas Blog Hop looking forward to reading more!! New follower via emails & GFC~Shari

http://www.1grown2togo.blogspot.com

 
At February 8, 2011 at 8:21 AM , Blogger Nicole Feliciano said...

I'm in the process of moving too! So exciting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home