Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Final Thankfuls


So here are my last two Thankfuls to round out my week of Thanks...


Saturday-

Today I am thankful for Sisters and Grandmothers. My sister kindly waited to see the movie New Moon until I came into town. And so for the first time in a while, I had a night out. It was much needed and much appreciated. Grandma Diane stayed home with Kellan and watched him so I could go. The simple act of getting out on my own is not something I usually get to do, especially now that my husband is overseas. I am no family in Las Vegas, and just don't get out of the house without my little Squishy. I was happy to get out of the house for a little bit. Today I am thankful for Sisters and Grandmothers that allow me to do that.
My Sister Amanda

Sunday-

I think I saved the best for last. Today I am thankful for my Son. My little man, my Squishapillar, my Melonhead, my Squishy, my Sweat Pea, my Handsome Boy. I could go on and on, just like I could go on and on with the amount of love I feel for such a small child. He has taken a place in my heart and will never be removed. His smiles light up my everyday, his cry still sounds like music to me. I love Kellan more then I ever knew it was possible to love someone. The moment I found out I was pregnant I loved him, the minute he was born, I would gladly give my life for his.

The feelings I have for this little baby are so amazing and overwhelming. I am overjoyed to see what love has created by/for my husband and me. All of our best parts into one little being. I will spend my life trying to show this little baby how much I love him, and do anything I can for him. Elizabeth Stone was quoted as saying "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” He is my heart. I wish nothing by good for this baby. I pray that the bumps in his life are little and manageable, but even when they are big, I will be there for him. And when the time is right, and the roots that I have given my baby are strong enough, I will pray his wings are strong enough to carry him wherever he wants to go in life.  Today I am thankful for my Son.


Xoxxo,
Us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home