Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm So Glad I Did Not Do These Myself!

Ok so I had to post this and share my new favorite deco for Kellan's Nursery. About 7-8 weeks ago I placed an order to www.theletterboutique.com. I had originally planned on doing Kellan's name letters myself. They would have been less expensive and turned out fine I'm sure. And when I told my husband my plan, he kindly mentioned that I was still behind on Kellan's baby book (yes it's true, but not super behind). So I did my research and came across this company. They do hand painted letters to match you crib set or theme of your nursery. So I asked if they could do vintage war planes with the colors of my crib set. The letters hand painted still came put to just under $10 each including shipping. I placed my order and put it out of my mind.




Then I got the package in the mail, and still was unsure of what could possibly be inside. When I opened up and saw the letters I must tell you, I couldn't be happier with the results. They turned out WONDERFUL! I am so glad I didn't do them myself, and plan on purchasing name letters for each of our children that we end up having.







Xoxxo,
Us

3 Comments:

At November 17, 2009 at 8:32 PM , Anonymous Barb said...

$10 for all of them!? Wow. They're beautiful too!

I paid around $40 from someone else for 4 plain white letters. You got a great deal!

 
At November 17, 2009 at 8:42 PM , Anonymous Emily said...

Oops - nope I forgot to put each - just under $10 each. :)

 
At July 27, 2010 at 6:37 AM , Blogger Amanda @ Fit Addict said...

Thanks for your wonderful review of our letters! We're so glad you like them, and they are now featured on our website too!

Amanda
http://www.theletterboutique.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home