Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween & Other Scary Things

This year was our first Halloween as a family, and I must say I liked that much better then Halloween with out a child.  Kellan is so cute I couldn't decide what he should be so he went as both a Squishapillar (caterpillar) and also as a football.  That costume I made, and boy was it a lot harder then I thought.  I am either going to buy a sewing machine, or buy all my costumes from now on!  Thankfully Rob was able to be home for this holiday.  It is much more fun one now that we have a little man to dress up.  We debated on whether or not to carve a pumpkin, but we did and Kellan liked to kick it.  (I think he liked sitting on the table more then seeing the pumpkin.)  I love my family, and enjoyed spending this day with them.  Here are some pictures from our Halloween.
















In other news Rob deployed over to the big sand box today. (thus the other scary things)  I am heartbroken.  But also surrounded by wonderful friends and love from my family.  I don't know what I would do if I didn't have them.  Safe travels Rob, hurry home to us my love!

1 Comments:

At November 3, 2009 at 6:23 PM , Anonymous 4stemmes said...

I'm praying for you guys every single day. Safe travels to Rob and hopefully you and the squishapillar can find enough things to do to keep yourselves busy in Rob's absence.

{{hugs}}

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home