Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A Post it Tuesday of a different kind.

I am taking a brief hiatus from my normal post-its to bring you a couple post its that recently became something I have a vested interest in. Over the past year I have been blessed to become friends with a wonderful and amazing mother. Her daughter was diagnosed with Prader-Willi Syndrome at a couple months of age.

If you are anything like me, you probably didn't even know such a thing existed. Please take a minute to read my post-its, check out the website, read her blog, and educate yourself. Knowledge is power, and awareness breeds action. Please bring more awareness to the most common known genetic cause of life-threatening obesity in children. Thank you.














Take a minute to check out my friends's blog as well as the PWS webpage.

Thanks you Desi for sharing your story with me, for being a friend, and for letting me get to know and love Mackenzie.

Every child is a blessing, and she is one for sure. I look forward to many fun playdates with Squish and Mackenzie in the future. (And hopefully a couple more fun mom nights out too!!)


Happy Tuesday!

Xoxxo,
Us



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At May 12, 2010 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Desirae Legerski said...

Thank you for such great words of kindness and love. We are lucky to have met you guys. I believe knowledge is power and I appreciate you assistanc ein helping educate others about this awful disorder.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home