Saturday, July 24, 2010

Some days are just better without pants!

 Some days in Vegas it gets so warm that even inside, pants should be optional.

Not to mention I love me some Squishy thighs!!


Look Mom ~ I can pull your blinds now!


What do you mean "Not for little hands?  My little hands fit just fine!"


Can we read this book??

In other news, I did it.  I joined Twitter.  I figured I could at least try it and see how I like it.  You can find me @FamilyNLifeLV.  Hopefully I will have some followers so I don't look too silly on there.  LOL!!

Oh, and a big thanks to Alysha over at The Tarr Pit!  I am so excited that I won one of your giveaways!  She has such a wonderful blog, and an adorable growing family. (Her son's dimples are impossible to miss, and even harder to resist!)  If you haven't been over to her blog, make sure you check it out. 

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At July 24, 2010 at 10:59 PM , Blogger HRH Mommy said...

Ehat adorable pics!!!!! Such a precious little man!!!! All i can say is "watch out!" Soon he'll be doing much more than pulling the blinds. All with a big grin on his face that makes it hard to get angry with him. I swear those kids already have that one figured out by this age!!

HRH Mommy
http://mformommy.blogspot.com

 
At July 24, 2010 at 11:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh they grow up so fast and are so much trouble!
Cute pictures!
Gros bisous
Frenchy

 
At July 25, 2010 at 12:13 AM , Blogger smashbravo said...

At my house almost every day is no pants day, unfortunately for my girls its not the kids that are not wearing the pants, it's me... and they HATE that!! ;)
I just made a Twitter for our blog too, and have a whole 3 followers so far. I will go look for yours and you can then follow us, and we can help each other.
Have a good night !!

 
At July 25, 2010 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

That must have been going around yesterday. C kept pulling of his pants too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home