Monday, July 26, 2010

Missing Bob.

Kellan has been asking for Bob all day.  (The Hubs name is Rob, but instead of Dada, Kellan took to calling him Bob... too cute if you ask me!)   While it is super cute, it also makes my heart hurt.  I love my husband's job, I just wish I could have my husband here with us all the time.  Some days are harder than others.  Today is one of those days!  We love you Bob!  We are always thinking of you and you are always in our hearts.

I realize I have posted a ton lately, but when I stumbled into a photo challenge by Two Moms Made a Photo Challende, and when I saw the topic I knew I had to enter. 


I am not a good photographer by any means, but I do love taking pictures.  I love this picture.  It is right up there in my top 3 pictures of all time!  This is the Hubs saying goodbye to Kellan the night before he left.  I am surprised I was able to take the picture at all. 
To the Hubs:  MMAFI&B

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At July 26, 2010 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Linkie Lueville said...

Oh my gosh! This is SO sweet! I hope this pic fills a little bit of your heart each time you look at it. Where is you hubby deployed to? You're an amazing woman. Not sure that I could handle that!

 
At July 26, 2010 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Emily - faliLV said...

He is in Afganistan. Thank you. It does make me happy - he really loves our little boy so much! Thank you for hosting, I would love to keep learning how to improve my pictures!

 
At July 26, 2010 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Hannah said...

That really is a great picture! It would break my heart too if I heard my little guy was missing his daddy too! You and your family our in my prayers!

 
At July 26, 2010 at 6:53 PM , Blogger Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

I love that picture Emily. And the story behind just melts my heart.

 
At July 26, 2010 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Carolyn said...

What a sweet picture! Kellan is too cute for words. I hope the days pass quickly so you get to see your hubby again soon. {{Hugs}}

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home