Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A less than Wordless Wednesday

Well if you know me at all you know I can't resist a good caption for my pictures!  So enjoy.  We had a nice day full of lots and lots of playing.  While we did miss the storytime at the library do to a certain someone sleeping in, (no complaints here!!) I did get 2.5 things on my to-do list done, so I am rounding up to make it 3!  :)  Happy Wednesday!!  

Bet you didn't know they shipped babies too!!
(Disclaimer, no babies we actually shipped in the taking of this picture!)

Okay Mom!! I am ready to send to Daddy!!

Kellan wants to be sure you are going to stop back tomorrow and enter our first ever giveaway!
Don't make him give you the side-eye twice!  LOL


This is a new Blog Hop for me.  I guess you would consider us a newer greenie!  I look forward to learning tips from others and continuing our adventure into clean and healthy living!  Thanks for stopping by!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At July 27, 2010 at 10:42 PM , Blogger Xenia said...

Far. Too. Cute.

C'mon, the side-eye? That is the most adorable thing! What a sweetie!

 
At July 28, 2010 at 6:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

shipping the baby back to amazon.com? :) CUTE.

 
At July 28, 2010 at 9:48 AM , Blogger Lolo @ Crazy About My Baybah said...

Thanks you. That is one of my goals. Someday . . .
Can you ship Squishy over here? Baybah wants to play?!

 
At July 28, 2010 at 11:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That is hilarious! What a cutie!

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for participating in this week's WELCOME WEDNESDAY!! We hope to see you stop by weekly! We are so happy to be following your great blog and can't wait to read more! Thank you for helping spread the word about our great event by grabbing our button!

Kristin & Jaime
Take It From Me
http://takeitfrom-me.blogspot.com

 
At July 28, 2010 at 4:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Following you back! Thanks for visiting our blog!

 
At July 28, 2010 at 4:25 PM , Blogger Krissy said...

New follower from Tuesday Tag Along! Hopefully you can visit us and follow back as well!

http://theartsymom.tk

 
At July 28, 2010 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Jacqie said...

Thanks for joining the Green Blog Hop! Now following.

Jacqie @ talesofthewife.blogspot.com

 
At July 28, 2010 at 7:52 PM , Blogger ♥Yaya's Mommy ♥ said...

What a cutie. I love boxes. Cheap entertainment for my kiddos. :)
I am your newest follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday. Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a great rest of your week.
Best wishes,
Cindi
http://www.littleyayas.com/

 
At July 29, 2010 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Nnika said...

He´s so cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home