Saturday, September 26, 2009

Kellan's 3 Month Pictures!

Our scanner isn't working, so I can't scan these on here, but I was able to copy them onto my hard drive.  So you will have to deal with the lettering through the pictures, but here are some of Kellan's 3 month pics! We eventually had a blast.  We had an appointment scheduled for 10:30am, and Kellan took on look at the photographer and burst into tears.  So after walking and feeding him, we came back, (luckily they weren't busy), and got some great pics.  Not as good as my cousin Angie's photos, but these still turned out great!










All in all it was a super fun day.  A baby 19 days older then Kellan and his Mom have become friends of ours.  So we both got some great pictures and then enjoyed walking around the mall.  I love hanging out with her because it is nice to hear that she is going though some of the same things as me, and also because she is really nice.  Can't wait to do it again soon, and I can't belive how big Kellan is getting already!

Xoxxo,
Us
 

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At September 27, 2009 at 6:26 PM , Anonymous Kerri said...

What GREAT SMILES!!!!!! I can't WAIT for Alana to smile back at me!!! (intentionally, and think that we are the funniest folks alive!) Always a great self-esteem booster.

 
At September 29, 2009 at 12:26 PM , Anonymous Emily said...

Well said! Hope you are doing well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home