Sunday, July 25, 2010

Absolute Favorite ~ Photo Contest

So Chelsey over at The Paper Mama is hosts a weekly photo contest.  Since I am obviously a sucker for pictures of my Squishapillar, I thought it would be fun to enter.  This week's theme is Absolute Favorite.  While it is a tough choice because I like different pictures for different reasons, I have to go with my Strong Man Squishy picture.  I still laugh when I see this one.  In fact I think this picture is so stinking cute, I challenge you not to smile at it!!



The Paper Mama

Also Welcome to those visiting from Sunday Blog Hops!




Sunday Strolling Blog Hop

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

At July 25, 2010 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Oh, I smiled right away! That is too cute and funny!

 
At July 25, 2010 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Carolyn said...

OMG So cute!!

 
At July 25, 2010 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Evelyn M Leon said...

New follower from Sunday Stroll!
Evelyn@http://adventureofsuperspice.com

 
At July 25, 2010 at 2:29 PM , Blogger Ashley Sisk said...

Holy cow - he really does look like a strong man. Great photo!

 
At July 25, 2010 at 2:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

How sweet is that picture!! "Don't mess with me! ARG!" LOL. Absolutely adorable!!

Thanks for linking up with me I follow you and now I have your buttons :)

Happy Strolling!

 
At July 25, 2010 at 3:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cute baby! I am doing some Sunday strolling and I am your newest follower.
http://www.mibargainmom.blogspot.com/

 
At July 25, 2010 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Mommy2Four said...

Oh, how cute is he! lol... I love the face!

 
At July 25, 2010 at 7:51 PM , Blogger Emily - faliLV said...

Aww thanks ladies. He was only 2.5 months in that picture - a far cry to my little toddler!

@Chickenista! Thanks for following and grabbing my buttons!

 
At July 25, 2010 at 9:13 PM , Blogger Belly Charms said...

That is hilarious!!! You should win :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home