Tuesday, May 25, 2010

IT IS TUESDAY AGAIN!!

Wow the days sure fly by don't they??  I know I missed last week.  It has been really hard to keep up.  Most of the time I post when I have an opportunity.  (Which usually means when I should be sleeping...)

So I apologize for the lack of consistancy in blogging.  I can't promise it will get any better, because as the days go by, there always seems to be more and more to do.  I will do what I can when I can.  (Hmm, maybe I need to repeat that to myself daily when things just seem not to get done...)

Enough rambling - enjoy the post its and pictures!

















Take your pick - all of the following apply...





Xoxxo,
Us

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 1, 2010 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Kerri said...

too bad about the "no shoes for teething" instructions, because that IS Alana's favorite thing...hmmm...who do I have to report to? Until we find out, I'll let her continue...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home