Saturday, May 22, 2010

Water Playground Fun!

This week's playgroup got changed up a bit.  Instead of our usual park hangout, we traveled not far from our house to a wonderful park that I had no idea was even there.  It was seriously huge!  It was a beautiful albeit warm day in Las Vegas - a hot 96 degrees, perfect weather for a water day.  As we made our way into the water playground, I wasn't sure how Kellan was going to do.  He has had a serious case of the cranks that morning. (Molars are a total BRAT!)

After Thursday I am pretty certain I gave birth to a fish baby a little under a year ago!  It really should have come as no surprise...my water baby LOVED the water playground.  We can't wait to check it out again.  I only wish they made knee pads for babies, or waterproof baby legs.  Kellan's knees were quite red from all the crawling he did.


WOAH!  What is this place?? 
Water? - check! Ladies? - Check! Kids Running? - Check!
This is my kind of place!!
THIS IS AWESOME!!
(he really did laugh at the water)

Mom, you are in my way!

What next??

This is the biggest spoon I have EVER SEEN!!

Kellan flirting with the ladies!
(Seriously sat there smiling and babbling at them for 4+minutes!!)

The boys call a strategy meeting!

This is a good chunk of our playgroup - there are more mobile babies who don't "do" group pictures because walking/running is way too much fun!

Part of our playgroup...

Silly baby face!!
(FYI - the twins in this picture are each only 1 lb less then my bug boy at 7.5 lbs and are the sweetest little men!  But wow!  Talk about a work out!)


MOM!! Enough pictures - let me go PLAY!!

This is what I call a sucessful playgroup.  And another big bonus??  The 4 hour nap that followed!!

Xoxxo,
Us

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home