Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wordful Wednesday

Pasta is Yummy Mama!
What do you mean I need to take a bath?  I worked hard on this mess!!

Heading out to story-time at the library.  Don't forget to stop by tonight to link up with Toddler Talk Thursday!  This week's topic is Toddler Fun Outside the Home: Fun and Educational Activities.

Did you know this week is World Breastfeeding Week??
I would love for you to stop by and check out my Breastfeeding blog. 





We are always looking for new stories.  So in honor of World Breastfeeding Week, please consider sharing your story.

Squishy is 14 months old today!!  That means we have been breastfeeding for 14 months!! There was a time 
I wasn't sure we would make it past 2 months.  Want to read my story?

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

At August 4, 2010 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Rebekah said...

Thank you for following me! I'm your new follower!

 
At August 4, 2010 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Lisa D said...

What sweet pictures. :) I love babies messy eating. I'm over from the Green Blog Hop and I am your newest follower. I'd love if you could follow back on any of my blogs...they could all use some follower love.

Lisa

http://milkmakingmoms.blogspot.com/
http://reviewedbymominfl.blogspot.com/
http://my2centsfl.blogspot.com/

 
At August 4, 2010 at 11:27 AM , Blogger Hattie said...

Hi stopping by from Welcome Wednesday! I'm your newest follower. I love how you call your baby Squishy! My friends daughter's nickname is that. She gave it to herself though after watching Finding Nemo. She made everyone call her that!!! Hope you can stop by my blog!

http://godlovehim-hattie.blogspot.com/

 
At August 4, 2010 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Mommy Minded said...

PRECIOUS!

Just wanted to say hello! I am your newest follower from Welcome Wednesday!

Megan
www.mommyminded.blogspot.com
mommyminded@gmail.com
Win a $25 Target GC and
"Pieces of Me Pendants" Necklace!

 
At August 4, 2010 at 12:05 PM , Blogger WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

Awww, what a little cutie!!

And I think he's right, I see absolutely no reason that a bath should be in his very near future. Nope, not one....

 
At August 4, 2010 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Hannah said...

OMG, those pictures are too funny!

 
At August 4, 2010 at 2:04 PM , Blogger Marissa said...

those pictures are absolutely precious :) Made me smile...Happy Wednesday!

 
At August 4, 2010 at 4:04 PM , Blogger Mary Catherine said...

Hi I am stopping over from Welcome Wednesday! I am your newest follower! I love your blog! The layout is fantastic and your pictures are BEAUTIUL! I'm heading over to your other blog now :)

 
At August 5, 2010 at 3:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

your little man is so cute! Following you back! Love your blog!

 
At August 5, 2010 at 4:45 AM , Blogger Jenn said...

Your little boy is too cute! Thanks for following. I'm following you back! Thanks for putting our button on your blog too! Can't wait to read more!

 
At August 6, 2010 at 12:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Which library storytime do you go to? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home